The 28th Annual Metro Atlanta Heart Walk will take place on Saturday, September 26th, 8:00am at Centennial Olympic Park. A day to celebrate the survivors, raise funds and promote healthy-heart living. Your gift will support medical research & save more lives. All ages are welcome to participate. Registration is FREE.
For more information : including : Why We Walk, Heart Disease Statistics, How Your Donation Can Make A Difference” :please click the link (s) below
Why We Walk?
Link to my donation page.
Please feel free to mail in donations before the heart walk ( September 26th) to the address listed below.
American Heart Association Attn: Atlanta Heart Walk
Ref: Team Kimberly Goodloe
1101 Northchase Pkwy, Suite 1 Marietta, GA 30067
( check payable to the American Heart Association)
How Your Donation Can Make A Difference……….
- Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women, and is more deadly than all forms of cancer combined.
- Heart disease causes 1 in 3 women’s deaths each year, killing approximately one woman every minute.
- An estimated 43 million women in the U.S. are affected by heart disease.
- Ninety percent of women have one or more risk factors for developing heart disease.
- Since 1984, more women than men have died each year from heart disease.
- The symptoms of heart disease can be different in women and men, and are often misunderstood.
- While 1 in 31 American women dies from breast cancer each year, 1 in 3 dies of heart disease.
- Only 1 in 5 American women believe that heart disease is her greatest health threat.
- Women comprise only 24 percent of participants in all heart-related studies.
Praise Report! I recently receive additional donations for my heart walk team and I’m so grateful!
Thanks for being apart of my heart journey.
Staying Connected with Kimberly: “ Heart & Soul”
http://kagoodloe.wix.com/heartandsoul ( website)