Thanks Auveed Bagheri Cawthon and the Gwinnett Citizen Community Newspaper Family for all of your support.
The Metro Atlanta Heart Walk will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center– Yellow Lot Saturday, September 23, 2017 : (my 8th heart walk)
A special day to celebrate every family affected by heart and stroke disease, promote healthy heart living and raise funds to support medical research and help save more lives from this country’s No. 1 and No. 5 killers – heart disease and stroke
Registration is Free. All ages are welcome to participate.
To register for the event or to make a donation visit my team Page ( please click the link below)
How your donation can make a difference…..
To follow my story of survival from heart valve replacement and three pace maker surgeries visit:
- Cardiovascular diseases and stroke cause 1 in 3 women’s deaths each year, killing approximately one woman every 80 seconds.
- An estimated 44 million women in the U.S. are affected by cardiovascular diseases.
- 90% of women have one or more risk factors for heart disease or stroke.
- Women have a higher lifetime risk of stroke than men.
- 80% of heart disease and stroke events may be prevented by lifestyle changes and education
- Fewer women than men survive their first heart attack.
- The symptoms of heart attack can be different in women vs. men, and are often misunderstood – even by some physicians.
- Women who are involved with the Go Red For Women movement live healthier lives.
- When you get involved in supporting Go Red For Women by advocating, fundraising and sharing your story, more lives are saved.